Friday, March 16, 2012

So much to do so little time!

Sorry I have not posted anything in a while. I just been so active and enjoying so much I would not even know where to start. Since my last post I have been to Brazil, Ghana, South Africa, mauritius and am now in Chennai, India. Since going to these countries I have learned so much, in fact so much I wont be able to comprehend most of it until later. I try to take pictures but I get so caught in the moment it gets annoying to take out the camera, but here are some of the pictures and videos I did take.

Eating in Dominica

Dominica

India

Studying

Brazil with friends

Rio

Brazilian BBQ

One of my good friends Chen;-)

My good friend Elinor

Gold Watermelon in South Africa

The view from University of Cape Town 
I wanna do a semester there!

Cape Town 

No comments:

Post a Comment