Tuesday, December 6, 2011

La Musique



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Moshi- Moshi! (Japanese "Hello" when you pick up the phone)

I always say talent is worldwide and it seems like America has been lacking it. I believe it's my job to show everyone there is more than what we see on BET, MTV, and VH1. Many people call me weird because I listen to stuff I can't understand(I barely can understand american music.)


"How do I come across this stuff?" you ask?
Answer: When I'm bored I just look up random stuff on the internet ;-)


Random: I love to go to the International movie theater we have in D.C. and indulge in some Australian Tim Tams


It's so amazing how close minded America is to be a so called "melting pot"


I just love this group called 2ne1:(pronounced) "twenty-one" 
 A Korean-pop girl group

And a must see Korean movie (You must watch this, one of the best movies you will ever see)


The Wedding Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment